Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

First Prize

Hi Tanglers...


I hope this finds you all doing well and doing heaps of tangling....


I wan to share today with you my exciting new I won first prize in our local art competition..
at the South East Art Society Open Arts Awards..... the category I entered in is Works on Paper..
I wasn't originally going to enter but my house cleaner who is apart of the art society herself was at me for so long that I thought why not enter...
In the end I was very exciting entering into this competition because I had never done that before I knew the were prizes but that I wasn't interested in that, I just wanted the locals to see my work... but any way  as you know I won first prize in the category I entered and I won $100 cash... that will pay for a few new pens and paper...

I have a few photos to share..

finely finished the last one and it framed and ready for display




My work all wrapped up and ready to go to the competition




A close-up of the three that I had entered


The three that I entered in the competition



Here's me with my winning artwork... one of my favourite


 
So Tangler you to could enter into a local art competition
you my never know until you try..
 
till next time
 
Happy Tangling
 
Judy
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Judy, congratulations with your 1st Prize! It's amazing!
    And your works really deserve it! Don't stop tangling!
    Regards,
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Mana... no I will never stop tangling.. I just love it ...love a good challange

      Delete
  2. Congratulations Judy! Well deserved... you're work is stunning! I hope you'll keep entering :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Gwen.... for liking my work... I hope my work challenges you to try it.... and I will probably enter another comp again.... thankyou again for your kind works

      Delete