Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Flutterby

Hi everyone...  how was your Christmas and New Year...


We had a great Christmas Day my daughter Bo got engaged... it was so exciting... so we have a wedding Feb2015.... that will keep me busy this year

so I hope you have been doing some great pieces... Since I'm on holidays my pens have been very busy...

So I hope you enjoy my new work

this design I was just playing around with a compass doing half circles... no thought went into this.. just pick up your compass and go for it .. you will enjoy the end result... if you try too hard that's when it doesn't seem to work

Once I was happy with the pencil layout then I started to tangle.

 
Still remember to watch you tones with darks and lights make sure you have a good balance of both or it will just look all grey

 
I really enjoyed this design.. it reminded me of a butterfly flapping its wings
 
 

 
A simple design can be very affective

 
 
So have ago and done try to think too much..
 remember doing this type of art should be very relaxing..
I can do this for hours

No comments:

Post a Comment