Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mystical Mandala

Hi everyone,

When I decided to do this piece it was inspired my another artist... I have loaded up the original at the bottom of this page..

I don't believe there is anything wrong with using other artist work as an inspiration as long as you acknowledge them .

My design is fairly similar but defiantly not a full copy..
 I welcome anyone to use my designs to inspire your own work... that is how I got started..

 
 
I hope you like what I have done... I love working on Mandalas.
they look beautiful and so mystical.. I have kept it very simple.
 

 
By the time you add the detail in the Mandala it comes to life
love it.. as you can see with the close up photo
 
 
Now for the rest.. I only use a few different patterns and repeated them..
 
I love the finished design... one of my favourite..
 my daughter decided to claim this one for herself...



 I hope you all enjoy my Blog page and that it inspires you all to
try something different...
 
 
so I have loaded up the original design so you could see the difference..

#87 Growth by Danielle J. Scott (Smith)
 This design is by Danielle J. Scott
 

No comments:

Post a Comment