Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Kitchen Finished

13/11/2013

Hi everyone...

Yaaaaa the kitchen is finely finished... it looks great and I'm so happy with it..

I've had it finished for a couple of weeks now and I feel like its been there forever..

I want to thank the boy who installed it from Custom Kit Kitchens from Mount Gambier..
and also Jamie Day for patching my floor tile and doing my wall tiles..

I hope you all love it like I do...


My cupboards are an Antique White, my tiles are a soft latte colour which is taken out of the bench tops... my accent colour is Teal and turquoise..... The walls are painted Dulux Off White in double strength... 

I've gone with a very natural colour that way I can change my accent colour any time...





 
Since I took these photos I have painted the legs of my dining table and I'm debating
weather to paint my dining chairs 
 
 
I finely have my dream kitchen


No comments:

Post a Comment