Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

My lastest Piece Kichmandala

Hi everyone....

I'm going to share with you the piece i'm working on at the moment... it's quiet large and it's for my new kitchen diningroom......

 This photo is the very start of my art.... you need a pencil ( one that is quiet light and will rub out easy).. A rule and a compass and also a protractor... once you have done that layout then its time to start the work...

 
This next photo is just a closeup of the corner
 
 
you need to have patience with this work, especially when working on a large design.
 
Starting the design can be very difficult but just use your imagination and see what you come up with... some time I start by doing the design in pencil then I see if that is what I wanted and if i'm happy with it then I go over it with pen.... and then you can if in some dark and medium..
 
When I talk about dark and medium.. ( dark is filling in with a solid black)
 ( medium is using fine line work with a no. 1 pen)
 
 
 
 
This next photo shows the actual size
 
 
 
so I hope you enjoy was I have shared with you so far and don't be afraid of a challenge...
and I will load up some more of this design either later tonight or over the weekend
 
I would love some photos from those that are using my work for inspiration..  email them to me on judyrichards64@gmail.com
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment