Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

Continue Kichmandala

Hi everyone...

I hope you all have had a good day... the weather here in Mount Gambier Australia had been crappy.. windy and very wet all week were is spring so need so nice weather..
Yesterday was my second daughter Bo birthday so myself and our other daughter Megan and the grandchildren went out to lunch it was very nice... did a bit of shopping ... like I need anything..

anyway I'm home and have put tea on and thought I had time to write on my blog..

hope you have checkout the earlier post..


Continue......

I played around with pencil until I got the design I was happy with... I think the hardest bit is filling the sections in.... remember the light medium and dark shades you need a good balance..

 
 
I usually like to fill in one section at a time don't get too far ahead of yourself.  because your always work quiet close up to the piece walk away from it and then look at it from a distance it will help you achieve the balance better

 
 
 
 I love doing the details its so much fun watching your work come to life.....

to be continued...

in the next round I will be extending the circle

 
 




 





 
  

 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment