Judy's Zentangle Creations

Judy's Zentangle Creations

Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Syeria

Hi everyone..


Today I'm going to share one of my many favourite designs...  Syeria....
I will be showing progression photos..
I haven't draw a face since high school. I thought here goes . I could either stuff it up or it would turn out ok..... well as you can see it turned out ok...

Step 1.... drawing the face... not easy when I hadn't done one for ages...

 
Step 2... draw the rest of the design... as you can see I put a piece of hair across the face because I couldn't quiet get the face right.... I use a light HB pencil and I only use very light pressure


 
Step3.   Go over design with your pen I used a no.5 to do this.. add some shading using dots

 
Step 4. now its time to fill in the hair you can just use a few designs and repeat them like I have or you could do each one different its your choice

 
Here is a close up of the face... as you can see I've decided to add some colour,
 I have kept it quiet suttle... not to heavy..

 
here is my finished piece. I just love it...
and it's framed... keep the framing quiet simple let the design stand out



No comments:

Post a Comment